diumenge, de gener 01, 2006

Goals for 2006


This year I'm going to keep a couple of my goals to myself. It's not that I suddenly become too discrete, it's just that they're really personal, and in a way they don't depend 100% on exclusively personal volitions, but else. Having say that and with no equivocation, this is my outlook for 2006.
°
  • 2005 was a transitional year. I went from struggling young semi-professional, to full-time professional with succesful projects and a voice in my field. I plan to make 2006 a year of upgrading the rookie status to a new level.
  • Last year I had 8 articles published, this year I should have at least the same amount, taking into consideration that both quality should be improved, and the places where they are published should be of more importance.
  • I should see an upgrade in my status at the Museum where I work, exactly how, I'm still figuring it out.
And then there's the two little things I won't tell you about until they happen.... we shall wait and see.