dijous, de setembre 27, 2007

Half and half

I'm half asleep, half awake, half in all. My latest professional engagements, combined with my student obligations have turned me lately into a zombee. Over the last two days I've had to prepare two difficult lectures, and tomorrow and Saturday come an extra two. I'm falling asleep big time. And I have to attend class today as well. I'm finding it difficult to cope with it all. But anyway, it's not like I have another choice. In a more positive note, it's not that I'm falling apart and that's it. I may start giving lectures on no less than the turbo folk phenomenom, which really could motivate me to get my act together and enjoy. It's only a project, but if it becomes a reality, I'd be deliriously happy. I'd even invite the folks down at the exYu embassies to see if they come, it'd be very interesting. I think I will not turn up for rehearsal today at the choir. I'm not attending the Saturday recital, anyway, and the rest will surely do me good.