dilluns, de novembre 19, 2007

The Intense Year

I'm nervous, all the anticipation has got me adrenalyzed. On the 22nd we'll have the great opening of the exhibition I co-curated at the Museum. It's been a daunting task because putting together a great show about art and fashion has proven to be more difficult than how we had originally thought, especially with the very little money we were given and the whimsical changes we were ordered by the big boss. It'll be the most important thing I had done, professionally speaking, and hopefully will be the beginning of many interesting curatorships by yours truly in the future. It's been a very full year, with some lows but also some remarkably very high highs. I have a lot of stress ahead also, for the semester is coming to an end, and there's papers to be written and submitted to the tutors, and all that. There's also a couple of other important choices I need to be clear about, and very soon, and that will take time. On the mean time, I shall decisively celebrate this small huge thing; my first exhibition. Gosh, the things one does for attention!