diumenge, d’agost 17, 2008

Coming undone?

August has meant for me watching several hours of the Olympics, when I probably should be doing something else. It has also meant a catfight with my boss, taking a job which may risk another. I've also returned to school, somewhat gladly because it looks like it's going to be an interesting semester. And I've been chatting too much and too intensively with a few people, even one or two I truly really shouldn't... So, as it happens often, my life is a combination of a whole lot of nonsense. Interestingly, I gave a course at the Buddhist Centre which apparently was a success, if not in terms of number of participants, well in terms of content. I lead a puja to close the sessions and then we had a little bit of a party, and we spent a couple of extra hours just enjoying ourselves. That was nice, but it's certainly exhausting preparing courses and stuff. And suddenly there's things, opportunities surfacing. The second half of 2008 looks like a moment of change of opportunity. Yet at the same time I feel like I'm a bit, or rather a lot, off-centre, losing it a bit, or a lot as well. Upside down, clueless. Maybe it's my definite disperse nature playing tricks on me. Or maybe not.