diumenge, de maig 07, 2006

Detoxing/Fasting

I'm about to finish my detox/fasting period of the year. It's the first time I try the famous Master Cleanser as proposed by Burroughs. I have to say it's challenging and demanding but up to now seems to me highly beneficial. I've felt dreadful during the period but I can sense how the toxines have gone away. I mean, for what I've seen after going to the loo. I've lost some weight, but just a bit. I certainly wouldn't recommend this cleanser as a means of weight control, unless you do the full 21-day period as many people do. I've become very aware of how much time I've been using, quite often senselessly on eating, I've also learned that after a week you can actually go forth from cokes, beers and meat. I guess that if you survive past day 5 it's more likely you'll succeed. Getting support from experienced cleansers also help. I've felt tired just a couple of days or so, in fact, last night (Saturday) I attended a wedding and had a great time actually, I danced pretty much all night long with all of my friends and acquaintances, getting energy solely through sparkling water! Today I slept until late, but have been fine overall.