dimarts, de maig 30, 2006

Zickiger Marko

Just yesterday, as I was finishing my last round of ramblings on the net, my boss called up and told me to go to one of the rooms at the Museum. We had VIP guests and I was basically forced into giving them a tour of a couple of rooms. Like Romanians say, lick the hand you can't bite, I acquised and had to go to the one particular room, and do the thing, rather unwillingly. It was cold, I wanted to pee and had lousy hair.
°
So, I go in, and zaz culera, I find my VIPs waiting for me, looking rather uninterested and very fashionable. Too cool to care for art. Anyways, I'm told they come from the embassy of some god-forsaken country in Eastern Europe and are keen on learning about the art collections in Mexico City. She is mature, pretty and right-wing cold. Tall, impressive, thin and looking like she can unleash out utter bitchiness by just wanting to. She seems to be the dominating part of the duo. Handsome as she is, I don't think of her as attractive, she gives the impression of being too-selfconscious, her blonde-white hairdo makes her look somewhat decadent. She's pushing 50 I think, and looks like an able survivor of Communism.
°
He, on the other side, is very young, not quite 25, but over 20. Still has that fresh-out-of-a-koljoz-look that hunts most Eastern European hunks I've met. He's lavishly dressed in designer stuff. Swish and dandy. Also, his face is likeable and looks like you can become buddies with him. I come to think it is her who forces him into the mega-tight trousers he's wearing, and I'm sure he's finding it rather challenging to move. After three minutes I discover why my very aristocratic Slavic lady dresses boy-toy the way she does: his ass deserves a capital A. I mean he is his Ass! He's the very embodiment of what a healthy worked-out male ass should look like. I ain't quite the buttocks kween, but I swear I hadn't seen an Ass so provoking since Enrico Fabris' LOL. If they were rich, they'd need two limos, one for them and one for his ass. So, Donatelvna Versacheskaya and The Ass greet me politely, I introduce myself and carry on with my duty. I begin to wonder why they bothered to call us for a tour, they look so non-chalant I'm almost sorry for them.
°
I begin with our Late Maedieval Art, she looks interested, comments she studied the Middle Ages in college. Drop-dead-gorgeous-ass is slowly falling into apathy, his Spanish is, I suspect poorer than poor to understand the tour. After 15 minutes I ask if they'd like me to switch to English or so, to make him understand more, he answers the Mistress who in turn translates he can only speak Russian, Slovak, Hungarian, Polish and German somewhat fluidly. Oh well, too bad my Slavic-language skills are rather underdeveloped. He's stoic, though. Mistress Cruella-Devilova seems not to be tolerant of showing lack of keeness on High Culture. I'm beginning to like her... After 50 minutes we're through. She thanks me for the interesting tour, I actually think she appreciated it, I tell her the standards, that it was a pleasure and I would be very happy to see them both. She suddenly says let's not wait and invites me to go for a cup of coffee downstairs at the cafeteria. Why not. Us three drink our capuccino, and I ask them things here and there about life in their country and so on. I finally manage to make Handsome speak. He's nice, too. The Eurovision Song Contest appears in the conversation, and there we click and make contact, they're fans too, a passionate discussion thus follows. They have such energy I begin to fantasize, I mean, the sex must be great. Past 40 she must be at the peak of her sexual life, and he must be quite the stud. Gozh, Marko, unskillful mental states! hahaha. After a while we say our good-byes, my by now liked Anna Vissi look-alike plants two kisses on my cheeks, and plötzlich, FromRussiaWithLove kisses me too, twice. Oh dear, I'm in cloud 9 ! hahaha. I hand them both my business card and wave goodbye as their Audi drives them away. I must say I enjoyed the thing. Hihihi.