diumenge, de desembre 30, 2007

And then there's 2008

Well, there's a number of things I'm looking forward in 2008:
°
* Get through my master's with good grades and as little stress as possible. I have two taught semesters ahead of me, and I just hope I can deal with them succesfully. Main motivation in that is that I have a scholarship to get through the next year and a half.
°
* Get through work and find it engaging. Plans for next year's work have been laid out. A few things are quite sketchy, and experience has taught us that we should be ready for all sorts of surprises. But, it seems we're having an interesting year.
°
* Publish, publish, publish. I've learned that it is crucial to publish constantly, no matter if the article or item lasts for just one page. At this stage in my career, I need as many publications as I can get.
°
* Things from my hobbie list: Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian, Beijing 2008, more Gender Studies, more Queer Theory, more elektronika....
°
* And yes, I'd like to enter my full second year as Order Member as smoothly as I can.